Cyprus Weather 10 Day Forecast
Plan Ahead and Sort Out Your Holiday Threads
Planning a holiday in Cyprus and wondering what to wear? Well, we have the Cyprus weather 10 day forecast all laid out for you. Perfect if you're planning a long break from it all.
Why don't you check out the widget below...it produces live updates of the weather from Famagusta and other major holiday destinations in Cyprus. To obtain the actual 10 day weather forecast Cyprus, just click on the blue 10 day hyperlink that appears in the widget. To view the weather forecast for Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia etc, just enter the City in the white space and press 'Go'.
Cyprus Weather 10 Day Forecast - Where Else Can You Find Out?
Apart from the internet or our web page, you can listen to the weather forecast for Cyprus on the radio. Weather forecasts in English are broadcast every day from the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation. Programme Two, FM 91-1MHZ. These always follow the news bulletins of 13:30 and 20:00 hrs.
Television is another medium. The weather forecast follows the English news bulletin every day at 18:45 hours on Channel 2(CyBC TV2).
Last but not least are the newspapers. You're best bet is the 'Cyprus Mail'. The weather forecast is published daily, the only English newspaper published in Cyprus.
Clothing and Apparel - What to Wear and When
Although we frequent Cyprus on a regular basis, we haven't been fortunate enough to have spent a whole year there. So, courtesy of the Cyprus Tourist Organisation, please find below general information and suggestions on what to wear and do, according to season.
April - May: Days are pleasantly warm, but temperatures may fall a bit a night.
-Medium weight and summer apparel: Light woolies or long sleeved cotton for the evenings
- Excellent season for those who prefer to enjoy nature, as the countryside is green and flowers are in blossom
June-July-August: Warmest months of summer.
- Very light weight summer clothing
- Ideal for swimming and all beach/ water activities
September-October: Warm days, cool October evenings.
- Light weight apparel for the day and medium weight for the evenings in October
- Swimming amd water sports are still at their best
November: Pleasantly warm days.
- Medium weight apparel. Light woolies
- Ideal weather for autumn travel. Lunches in the open air still a delight. Sunbathing and even swimming can still be enjoyed, as well as most outdoor sports
December-January: Winter time for Cypriots...
This is Autumn for the foreign visitors. It may rain occasionally, yet the promise of glorious sunshine is still there
- Winter clothing-not heavy coats though
- Outdoor activities and excursions can be enjoyed
February: The possibility of exceptionally warm days. Almond trees in bloom, occasional rain and mild day time temperatures are the harbingers of Spring. It can be quite cold however in the evenings.
- Winter apparel
- Conditions are ideal for snow skiing on Troodos Mountains
March: Moderating weather with plenty of sunshine and with weather at its best.
- Winter apparel with medium weight wear
- Most outdoor activities can be enjoyed and March is an excellent period for long country walks
With that information, you'll be fully prepared for Cyprus, no matter what season! Or, check out our Cyprus weather 10 day forecast widget above.
Did you find this article useful? If so, please share it with others...because sharing is caring:- )